Memory space

From: Nikola Radakovic <achillea(at)hi(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Memory space
Date: 2006-11-06 17:16:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear community,

First of all, I am completely new on this mailing list.
I have read tons of tutorials, but I can't find how to set up
further thing.I know how to add database for each user, but how to
achieve in Postgres 8.1 how big assigned database should be on server
machine?

For instance:
I want that database cash for user1 occupies 500Mb disk space.
database calendar for user2 occupies 100Mb
etc...

best regards,
Nikola