Re: Unison Protein Database is now OpenSource

From: Reece Hart <reece(at)harts(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unison Protein Database is now OpenSource
Date: 2005-07-21 23:52:29
Lists: sfpug

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 12:47 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> It just so happens that our Linux World Expo Birds Of A Feather session
> needs a new presenter, since OSDL double-scheduled stuff. :-( Any
> interest in showing off your code?

Sure, I'd be happy to. Consider me booked.

Would you please send me info about the workings of the BoF session
off-list? E.g., How much time (I assume I'll be sharing the 90min)? Are
you expecting slides, demo, or both? Do I get a T-shirt? What kind of
beer will we have?

I've also got a poster about this which I just presented at a scientific
conference, in case that's worth hanging somewhere. It's mostly eye
candy, so I don't think people would fall asleep (not immediately,
anyway).

Thanks,
Reece

--