Re: [GENERAL] The pgreplication project

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] The pgreplication project
Date: 2004-06-08 15:49:32
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Well I am working to address the problem, sorry if I am not doing it
fast enough. I spoke with the gborg maintainer and found out that the
top 5 is based on page views for a project rather than cvs activity.
While I've no doubt you've been more active on slony development, I am
not so sure that pgreplication doesn't get more page views. So, I have
(just) sent Chris an email asking to reset the stats so we will see
which project floats to the top, but I think longer term we need a
"replication guide" listing the different solutions available like we do
with windows and gui tools up on techdocs. I plan to do that as well,
just need to find time to work it into the schedule.

Robert Treat