Re:

From: ashish anand <ashish(dot)anand(at)helsinki(dot)fi>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2004-05-14 13:35:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi raphael,
Due to other projects load for few days I wont be able to check the things
suggested by you. For the time being I satisfied myslef with phpPgAdmin. And
definitely will let you know when I reslove the problem.

Thanx a lot for support and suggestions.

Best regards,
ashish

Quoting Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>:

> Hi Ashish,
> sorry for the delay...
>
> ashish anand wrote:
>
> >>What is strange is that it means that it does not find the version
> used
> >>while you were building the software.
> >>
> >>Can you send the result of the following command:
> >>ldd `which pgadmin3`
> >>

> >I've attached the file.
> >

> The interesting part is this one:
> /usr/bin/pgadmin3: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3' not found
> (required by /usr/bin/pgadmin3)
> /usr/bin/pgadmin3: /lib/libpthread.so.0: version `GLIBC_2.3.2' not found
>
> (required by /usr/bin/pgadmin3)
> libpangoxft-1.0.so.0 => not found
> libpangoft2-1.0.so.0 => not found
> libstdc++.so.5 => not found
>
> Concerning the libpango* and libstdc++, just add to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> env variable the path to where you installed them... Something like this
>
> if you are using ksh or bash:
> export
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH:-""}:
/usr/local/mylibs/whereAreMyPangoLibs