Re: Website Roundup

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Website Roundup
Date: 2004-03-16 22:33:22
Lists: pgsql-www
On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 15:59, Alexey Borzov wrote:
> But what's really needed right now is lowering the barrier for contributing to
> the website development. It is ridiculously high now.

What do you see as the biggest impediments? We have a mailing list for
website discussion and the code is available via cvs... the only thing
that would seem a problem might be our ability to apply patches in a
timely manner when folks contribute large pieces of code... is that
what's dragging you down or is there something else?

Robert Treat