Re: Dead sequence

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Kelvin Varst <kelvin(at)varst(dot)dk>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dead sequence
Date: 2003-11-04 19:00:24
Lists: pgsql-php

which version of 7.3 and on what platform?

what does your code before it goes into this state?

can you do a manual select * from sequence_name?

what output do you get from \ds in psql?

you're going to have to provide more info before anyone can guess at the
issue... and if it's not php related you might want to post to the
-general list...

Robert Treat