Re: Foreign key quandries

From: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
To: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Foreign key quandries
Date: 2003-03-01 07:05:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Gah, hit wrong key combination and the email sent early.

Anyway, after that 'sleep' mess at the bottom is:
T1 or T2: Sleeping too long -- lets run deadlock detection code
T1 or T2: Kill off random participant of deadlock.

The other participant is then allowed to continue their work.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc