type mismatch

From: "G(dot)LeeJohnson" <info(at)heartseed(dot)org>
To: postgres-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: type mismatch
Date: 2002-09-28 15:22:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have pgadmin connected now to postgres in linux and need to
migrate my mdb over with pgmigration..the database is showing in left
column in pgadmin under linuxbox IP addy..but when I try to start
migration wizard it says:

an error has occured inpgadmn II:FrmMain.mnupluginsPlg_click:
Number: 13

thx anyone and thx for help with notes about pg_hba.conf..I dug and got
it working as the identd service for windows didn't work right....

lee
-====