Bookbiz database

From: Roberto Andrade Fonseca <randrade(at)abl(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bookbiz database
Date: 2002-04-30 02:39:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi:

I lost (lend it) the CD that comes with 'The practical SQL handbook',
and I need a database for a Postgresql course I'm preparing.

Is there a copy of the bookbiz database on line, or could someone send
me a copy (if its no illegal)?

Is there another good database to use on a pgsql course? I think I could
tropicalize it to be used it for the spanish speaking comunity.

TIA

--
Saludos,

Roberto Andrade Fonseca