Re: Patch for Array min() / max()

From: "Koju Iijima" <koju(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Joe Conway" <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for Array min() / max()
Date: 2004-08-08 23:20:09
Lists: pgsql-patches

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > May I have a context diff please, diff -c?
> >

> As this is new functionality, I presume it will be held for 8.1,
> correct? In any case, you can put my name on it for review.
>
> Joe

Hi !

I updated the patch for array min()/max() contrib.

If I still miss something, please let me know.

Thank you!

Regards

koju
This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au

Attachment Content-Type Size
arrayMin_Max2.diff application/octet-stream 10.4 KB