CYGwin Installation on windows.

From: Keith Quint <KeithQuint(at)Eunite(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CYGwin Installation on windows.
Date: 2001-11-29 10:24:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have tried to install PostgreSQL on my Laptop as well as my App Server.
Whilst the installation was fine on my App Server, Windows 2000 is proving a
little more difficult.

I have installed the latest version of cygwin and have Microsoft Visual C++
version 6.0 installed. However, I can't for the life of me get the
'configure' script to pick up the compiler or get the nmake /f option to
work either. Is there something obvious I have missed?

Regards
Keith Quint

pgsql-cygwin by date