Re: Sudden Query slowdown on our Postgresql Server

From: Sebastian Melchior <webmaster(at)mailz(dot)de>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sudden Query slowdown on our Postgresql Server
Date: 2012-03-23 04:53:52
Lists: pgsql-performance
Hi,

we already used iostat and iotop during times of the slowdown, there is no sudden drop in I/O workload in the times of the slowdown. Also the iowait does not spike and stays as before.
So i do not think that this is I/O related. As the disks are SSDs there also still is some "head room" left.

Sebastian