I would be grateful if you could post this open job though your
website/email list. This would be a Full Time position with Cricket
Communications. The position could be in either San Diego or Denver.
PostgreSQL Database Developer
This position involves designing and developing database objects (e.g.
tables, views, functions) to support front end OLTP and reporting
applications. The ideal developer will have thorough knowledge of SQL
(PL/pgSQL), experience with at least one other PostgreSQL language (e.g.
PL/Perl), and extensive experience with complex functions, code
optimization, and index tuning in PostgreSQL.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
* 3+ years database development with PostgreSQL
* Some experience with at least one other language in addition to
PL/pgSQL, such as PL/Perl or PL/Java
* Some experience implementing PostgreSQL replication using Slony
* 4+ years experience with at least one commercial database
product (e.g. SQL Server 2000, Oracle 9i/10g)
* Significant background in creating complex functions and SQL
* Understanding of database normalization concepts
* Some experience in logical and physical database design and
* Prior experience working in a project oriented environment and
meeting deadlines under tight time constraints
* Strong analytical skills
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
Please submit resumes to Jason Heydorn at
jheydorn(at)cricketcommunications(dot)com or apply through our website at
www.mycricket.com <http://www.mycricket.com/> .
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Cricket Communications, Inc.
5775 DTC Blvd., Suite 405
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Click here to view current opportunities with Cricket Communications
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Gourav Shah||Date: 2007-05-28 10:11:17|
|Subject: Linux/PostgreSQL Positions at Efficient Frontier, India|
|Previous:||From: Perpetual Recruitment||Date: 2007-05-23 21:46:09|
|Subject: Perpetual Entertainment - NEED TO POST|