minimum postgres installation

From: "Stephen Ince" <since(at)opendemand(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: minimum postgres installation
Date: 2007-07-28 02:51:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi. I am new to postgres. I would like some advise on how to get a minimum
postgres installation. I want to use postgres embedded in application on
windows.

I have done the following.
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL>msiexec /i postgresql-8.2-int.msi /qr
INTERNALLAUNCH=1 ADDLOCAL=server,psql SERVICEDOMAIN="%COMPUTERNAME%"
SERVICEPASSWORD="postgres" SUPERPASSWORD="postgres" BASEDIR="c:\postgres".

This gave me some what of a smaller footprint. I am looking to reduce it
even further. I am at 75m sofar.
I am assume I need the following.
<postgres>\data
<postgres>\bin\postgres
<postgres>\bin\pg_ctl
<postgres>bin\*.dll

Questions.
Do I need the other exes in <postgres>\bin?
Do I need the <postgres>\lib directory?
Do I need the <postgres>\share directory?
What other files can I delete?

Steve