Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Paul Lambert" <paul(dot)lambert(at)autoledgers(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.
Date: 2007-08-10 01:16:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

From: "Paul Lambert" <paul(dot)lambert(at)autoledgers(dot)com(dot)au>

> I can attach the full mylog if you so wish - I haven't put it on yet
> because the log created from just that one query is around 800K so I'm
> leaving it off unless it's specifically requested.

Ooops Ok, I understood that TEXT(MEMO)-field had a problem.
It was sure of the necessity of investigating in which the problem
between MDAC or psqlODBC.:-(
It seems that the degrade was caused by somewhere...

Thanks!

P.S)
I'm the schedule of a weekend to vacation..
sorry in the delay of a response.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito