Modern non-.Net provider?

From: "Rob Richardson" <Rob(dot)Richardson(at)rad-con(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Modern non-.Net provider?
Date: 2011-06-28 12:47:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc
My company's main application is written in C++ using MFC.  We have not
yet migrated into the .Net world.  We use DSNs for database access, and
we use the adodb.dll provider Microsoft shipped along with the Microsoft
Office suite.  To put it mildly, that provider is less than optimal, and
I would dearly love to move it to the great bit-bucket in the sky.  Can
anyone suggest a better provider?

Thank you very much.

RobR

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Rob RichardsonDate: 2011-06-28 14:29:47