Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Paul Lambert" <paul(dot)lambert(at)autoledgers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.
Date: 2007-08-09 08:02:51
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi.

Sorry, very late reaction...

Um, I tried it on ACCESS2000.(08.02.0402)
This is the table which stretched the link.
http://www.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/psqlODBC_TEST/psqlODBC_link1.PNG
Query which you say was imitated.?
http://www.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/psqlODBC_TEST/psqlODBC_link2.PNG
It is tested.
http://www.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/psqlODBC_TEST/psqlODBC_link3.PNG

Your problem is not reproduced....I may have missed something.
If possible, please let me know reproducible environment.

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Paul Lambert"