Re: [TEST REPORT] JDBC reports invalid primary key meta data after PK column rename

From: "Adam Rauch" <adam(at)labkey(dot)com>
To: "'Josh Berkus'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-testers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [TEST REPORT] JDBC reports invalid primary key meta data after PK column rename
Date: 2010-05-05 23:49:30
Lists: pgsql-testers
Just so I'm clear, does this mean that 9.0 provides a way for the JDBC driver authors to get the correct PK meta data so they can fix this problem in the 9.0 JDBC driver?

If so, it implies that the current and previous JDBC drivers will break with 9.0, which seems unfortunate... but I suppose it's better than not being able to work with 9.0 at all.

Thanks,
Adam