MEETING!

From: Jim Nasby <jim(at)nasby(dot)net>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MEETING!
Date: 2010-11-03 00:06:07
Lists: austinpug

We have office space! That means we have a place to meet again.

Wednesday, Nov 10th, 7PM
Enova Finnancial
7320 N MoPac, Suite 205 (park in the back and use the back entry door).

An RSVP would be appreciated so I have an idea on how much pizza to get. But if you just remembered this on the 10th, show up anyway!
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim(at)nasby(dot)net
512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net