Re: find object database form

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: find object database form
Date: 2003-02-03 12:09:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I couldn't get it to work. I have a table called st_blacklist, with a
comment of 'Spamtrap blacklist'. If I search for st_blacklist, it finds
the table and a sequence called st_blacklist_st_id_seq. If I add the
word 'Spam' to the comment field, I find nothing. If I have only Spam in
the comment field I find nothing.

> It is not possible to create plugin, because it does not come
> passed to plugin the reference of all the PgAdmin
> application, this serves in order to visualize the detail of
> the object in the listview (event doubleclick).

Ahh yes, I see. That makes sense.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Kurt RoeckxDate: 2003-02-03 20:00:11