Re: libpq-fe.h + pgadmin3

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print" <SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: libpq-fe.h + pgadmin3
Date: 2002-12-03 20:14:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Stuart,

-----Original Message-----
From: Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
[mailto:SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk]
Sent: 03 December 2002 17:14
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] libpq-fe.h + pgadmin3

Hi,
I've been trying to get pgadmin3 working on windows
using msys and have managed to get the wxWindows + stc + xrc stuff built
(btw stc is mentioned in the README but xrc isn't).

Oops, sorry. I'll correct that.

I've now come across a problem where it is looking for
libpq_fe.h
Please could someone send me a Windows compile of libpq
(inc header files) for windows or post where I could pick one up (Don't
have msvc). If you do mail straight to me please put in a zip file (or
.tar.gz etc...) as my firewall will eat DLLs :(

Coming by seperate email...

For info, I have a C:\PostgreSQL directory, with a lib subdir
containing libpq.dll, libpq.lib, libpqdll.lib & psql.exe, and an include
subdir containing libpq-fe.h and postgres_ext.h.

You do realise this is far from working software?? If you're looking to
help out on it, welcome aboard! :-)

Regards, Dave.