Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date: 2002-11-27 21:56:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Or Dave...

The FAQ has been part of the ODBC stuff since at least 1996 iirc. It has
recently moved from the ODBC site to the psqlODBC project site on Gborg
as part of our shakeup of the interfaces etc.

It is worth remembering that techdocs is (at present) meant for
unofficial, yet useful docs. 'Official' docs are not currently stored
there.

I have updated the FAQ with new items as required (and submitted), but
as was recently said in another thread, FAQ implies 'frequent' which
this problem is not (it's the first time I've heard of it in many
years).

Regards, Dave.