> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jason Koeninger [mailto:jkoenin(at)jjcc(dot)com]
> Sent: 09 September 2002 03:38
> To: Hiroshi Inoue
> Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
> Subject: Re: [ODBC] Thread Safety of ODBC Driver
>I read the GBorg page the other day, but
> I'll go back
> and take a look at the procedures for submitting patches.
The Gborg site is a a 'work in progress' as we move over there. I'm not
sure how we should handle patches yet - Hiroshi, I can think of 3
1) Use pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
- I don't read that list at the moment so someone else would need to
keep an eye on it.
2) Use pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
- We all listen in here.
3) I can switch on the patch manager in Gborg
- If I remember correctly, that will require one of us to check for new
patches reguarly. I can probably get that modified to notify the list
upon upload though...
pgsql-odbc by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2002-09-09 09:27:39|
|Subject: Problem with braces in CREATE FUNCTION|
|Previous:||From: Jason Koeninger||Date: 2002-09-09 02:37:41|
|Subject: Re: Thread Safety of ODBC Driver|