Re: Thread Safety of ODBC Driver

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jason Koeninger" <jkoenin(at)jjcc(dot)com>,"Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Thread Safety of ODBC Driver
Date: 2002-09-09 07:16:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Jason,

The Gborg site is a a 'work in progress' as we move over there. I'm not
sure how we should handle patches yet - Hiroshi, I can think of 3

1) Use pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org

- I don't read that list at the moment so someone else would need to
keep an eye on it.

2) Use pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org

- We all listen in here.

3) I can switch on the patch manager in Gborg

- If I remember correctly, that will require one of us to check for new
patches reguarly. I can probably get that modified to notify the list
upon upload though...

Any thoughts?

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-09-09 09:27:39