Re: Web site updates

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Web site updates
Date: 2003-08-13 14:46:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Righto, will take a look. Might be tomorrow though.

BTW, did I tell you that the translation status' doesn't work anymore on
www? I checked permissions, and that files exist and all looks OK. I
can't figure out what's wrong. The cache files appear to have stored the
incorrect values in them.

Any ideas?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date