Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Richard Bacon" <richard(dot)bacon(at)dsl(dot)pipex(dot)com>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux
Date: 2003-09-17 20:24:21
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Richard,

Hmm, there's a typo there that I've just committed a fix for. That error
should read:

configure: error: you need to install the xrc package from
wxWindows/contrib/src/xrc

Anyway, it checks for the styled text control first, so presumably found
that. Did you definately run 'make install' in the
wxWindows/contrib/src/xrc directory? If so, did it appear to run
correctly and install ${WX_HOME}/include/wx/xrc/xml.h?

BTW, are you using our patched version of wxWindows? I ask because I
have seen some CVS versions in which xrc failed to build - ours should
be OK though.

> it looks like the install is not working, is this because I need to
> replace @DESTDIR@ in the Makefiles with something? if so what?

You shouldn't need to modify the Makefiles.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Richard BaconDate: 2003-09-17 22:35:28
Previous:From: Raphaƫl EnriciDate: 2003-09-17 19:17:37
Subject: Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad