Re: suggestion - window positions/icons

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: suggestion - window positions/icons
Date: 2003-04-16 07:05:29
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Dan,

The initial Window placement is handled by Windows, as we do not know
what else is on your screen at any time without jumping through hoops to
find out.

> 2 - When using ALT-TAB to go through the list of windows, all the
> icons are the same.  This is not the case with the icons in the task
> bar.  Why not make them different in the alt-tab process?

Again we're constrained by Microsoft code - whilst we do tend to use
different icons for each dialogue, Windows/Visual Basic only uses the
main application icon in the alt-tab list.

Sorry I cannot be more help :-(, but hopefully these issues will be more
easily resolvable in pgAdmin III if they crop up in that code base.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-04-16 07:07:42