Re: Problem Using Create Function

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Son Yeo Yiin" <sonyy(at)epedas(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem Using Create Function
Date: 2003-02-11 09:30:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: Son Yeo Yiin [mailto:sonyy(at)epedas(dot)com]
Sent: 11 February 2003 06:08
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Problem Using Create Function

Hi...I'm facing problem when using the create new function
wizard in pgAdmin II. When I would like to create a function that return
a set of certain data type, I unable to check the checkbox labeled
"Return a set?". It seems like the checkbox doesn't work. This makes me
unable to return a set of value .

May I know what can I do to solve this problem ? Thank you.

Hi,

Currently that checkbox is read-only I'm afraid. In order to create a
function that returns a set you will need to enter the SQL manually.

I hope to reslve this in a future release.

Regards, Dave.