Re: Auto size column listview

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>,"pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Auto size column listview
Date: 2003-02-10 11:30:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Thanks Frank. I've committed a change that uses this code for the 2
listviews on frmMain, and the SQL data grid.

Regards, Dave.

http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Tariffe promozionali per viaggiare in tutto il mondo, clicca e scopri
dove prenotare Clicca qui:
http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1258&d=10-2

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-02-10 11:36:10