Re: Connecting to Postgres under Linux in VMWare from WindowsXP!!! (fwd)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <lutscher2002(at)t-online(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connecting to Postgres under Linux in VMWare from WindowsXP!!! (fwd)
Date: 2002-12-20 15:14:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, they're subtly different. different. Your message was connection
refused, but mine was invalid packet size. In other words, I connected
to the PostgreSQL server (but it didn't like what I said), but you
didn't. Are you sure you have a working network connection between XP
and your Linux VM? Can you ping the VM from XP?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date