Re: pgAdmin III (Was: Request for supported platforms)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Greg Copeland" <greg(at)copelandconsulting(dot)net>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III (Was: Request for supported platforms)
Date: 2002-10-30 08:19:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

wxWindows. The CVS is online if anyone is interested in taking a peek -
it's at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/. The code is in the pgadmin3 module.

Please bear in mind though, that Mark & I have only been using C++ for
about a month (though things are coming along very quickly), so there
may be some nasties in our code. Any constructive comments from any of
the -hackers would be more than welcome.

Regards, Dave.