Re: pgAdmin2 and the ODBC driver for postgresql

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <mhepwort(at)xmission(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin2 and the ODBC driver for postgresql
Date: 2002-10-10 14:56:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

OK :-)

It sounds like you have SQL Tracing and possibly Debug Logging turned
on. To turn off logging, in pgAdmin under Tools -> Options, make sure
that the log level is not set to Debug or Full Debug. To turn off SQL
Tracing, open the ODBC driver manager from the control panel (or
Administrative Tools folder on newer Windows). On the Tracing tab, make
sure the top-left button says 'Start Tracing Now' and *not* 'Stop
Tracing Now' (this tab is a bit confusing). You may want to delete the
left over SQL trace log as they can grow to hundreds of Mb quite
quickly.

Regards, Dave.