Re: Topics, location for meeting next week

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Topics, location for meeting next week
Date: 2003-03-04 05:06:10
Lists: sfpug
On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 08:56  PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> David has offered to present on Bricolage.

Provided I'm not on the road, I'll do it. I'll even have a presentation
ready (need one, anyway). I should know if I'll be in town sometime
tomorrow.

> As an accessory to that, I'd be happy to do a short presentation on
> adjusting
> the default postgresql.conf parameters.

Ooh, yeah, that'd be cool.

Thanks!

David

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394
                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org