We made quite some progress with libpq enabled version of psqlodbc.
Here are the four phases of this:
Phase 1 Connecting to the database through libpq library
Phase 2 Mapping the Socket ResultSet class with libpq class
Phase 3 Using the libpq mapped classes in all the related areas
Phase 4 Retrieving ResultSet and displaying it to the end user
We have completed the first three phases and currently working on the
fourth one. But lot more work needs to be done as the affected code
spans almost the entire odbc code, which needs a thorough checking. I
expect the patch to be submitted in next week.
pgsql-odbc by date
|Next:||From: Mahesh Vyas||Date: 2005-06-30 05:45:52|
|Subject: ODBC connection on Win|
|Previous:||From: Shields, Rusty (IMS)||Date: 2005-06-29 19:20:31|
|Subject: psqlodbc compile problem on Solaris 9|