Re: odbc driver problem? or threading? or crecordset?

From: "Vincent Ladlad" <vincentl(at)ntsp(dot)nec(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: odbc driver problem? or threading? or crecordset?
Date: 2004-03-17 02:54:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi again,

yes, i used the latest build found in gborg (7.03.02)
i found this on microsoft's web:

---
BUG: Repeatedly Opening or Closing CRecordset in an Access Violation in
the ODBC Cursor Library
Applies To
BUG #: 4797 (NT: ODBC30)
SYMPTOMS
An ODBC application may get an access violation (AV) using the ODBC
cursor library (Odbccr32.dll) if both of the following conditions are
true:

It creates more than one CRecordset objects.

-and-
The following operations are done repeatedly on the CRecordset objects:
Open, MoveLast or Requery and Close.
The access violation error happens when the application tries to use the
Close method of CRecordset or invoke the SQLFreeStmt ODBC function.
STATUS
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Open Database
Connectivity version 3.0. This problem has been corrected in Open
Database Connectivity version 3.5.
Microsoft Open Database Connectivity 3.0
Last Reviewed: 3/7/2003 (2.0)
---

is the fix included in the latest psqlodbc driver release?
or is my problem even related to this?