Re: Promoting the enhanced branch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <alanjpotter(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Promoting the enhanced branch
Date: 2006-04-12 18:23:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

-----Original Message-----
From: "Alan Potter"<alanjpotter(at)gmail(dot)com>
Sent: 12/04/06 19:17:36
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org"<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Promoting the enhanced branch

> I had the chance to grab this and build it on Fedora Core 4 and Solaris.
> Seems to work well.

Good, thanks for the feedback.

> Is there a planned release date for 08.02.0001?

08.02.0001 will never be a formal release - look out for 08.02.0100 (only versions ending in 00 will be formal from now on), but I have no idea when yet.

Regards, Dave

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
I had the chance to grab this and build it on Fedora Core 4 and Solaris.
Seems to work well.

Is there a planned release date for 08.02.0001?

Thanks,
Alan

--
"Dealing with failure is easy: Work hard to improve. Success is also easy to
handle: You've solved the wrong problem. Work hard to improve."