Re: duplicate key violates unique constraint

From: "Shavonne Marietta Wijesinghe" <shavonne(dot)marietta(at)studioform(dot)it>
To: "Teemu Torma" <teemu(at)torma(dot)org>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: duplicate key violates unique constraint
Date: 2008-02-26 16:36:09
Lists: pgsql-sql

I wrote the query in the SQL windows provided by the pgadmin.

According to the examples in "Chapter 35. PL/pgSQL - SQL Procedural
Language" i don't see what i did different.

BEGIN
SAVEPOINT s1;
... code here ...
EXCEPTION
WHEN ... THEN
ROLLBACK TO s1;
... code here ...
WHEN ... THEN
ROLLBACK TO s1;
... code here ...
END;

Maybe missing tabs before the statement??

Shavonne