pgAdmin Hangs On Fedora 8

From: "Glenn White" <gwhitesr(at)indy(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin Hangs On Fedora 8
Date: 2008-02-16 12:00:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

When I try to start pgAdmin on my Fedora 8 machine it hangs at the startup
slash screen. Below is the kernel and installed packages information:

- Fedora 8 - kernel 2.6.23.15-137.fc8

- pgAdmin - version 1.8.2-1.fc8

- postgresql - version 8.2.6-1.fc8

- wxGTK - version 2.8.4-6.fc8

wxGTK-devel - version 2.8.4-6.fc8

wxGTK-gl - version 2.8.4-6.fc8

Any help you can provide in resolving this issue will be greatly
appreciated.