Views in pgaccess

From: "Rene Kiessig" <kiessig(dot)rene(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Views in pgaccess
Date: 2002-09-06 10:08:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hallo,

had anyone the problem that in pgaccess views are not listed?
I use the PostgreSQL DB with linux and I created views within pgaccess as well as with psql.
In both cases they are not listed in pgaccess.
For me it is not so important, but the users would like to have it.
I tried a newer version, but the same problem occured.
Has anyone a solution or ideas what I could do or had even anyone the same problem?

Rene

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Joe MurphyDate: 2002-09-06 10:31:47