Re: Question regarding session

From: "Viorel Dragomir" <bc(at)vio(dot)ro>
Subject: Re: Question regarding session
Date: 2004-04-29 11:42:26
Lists: pgsql-php
Probably you wanted to do something if you changed this var...
I didn't used this switch but you might check php.net because if you want php session managed by "user" [that's means you] then you must define a function [or more - to save and load session vars].

And if you have no clue why did you change that var than change it back and forget about it.

Good luck