Remopte connection to POstgreSQL via ODBC

From: Zlatko Matić <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Remopte connection to POstgreSQL via ODBC
Date: 2005-08-07 15:42:41
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-odbc

Hello.

I just read all about TCP/IP, pg_hba.conf, listen_adresses and similar topics regarding remote TCP/IP connections,
but where can I find explanations about how to remotely connect using ODBC and DSN-less connection string.
For example, how to connect to PostgreSQL server from remote computer using MS Access and DSN-less connection string ?
Since now, I successfully conected from MS Access using DSN-less connection string but from the same machine. What if server is on a remote computer ? Is there any guide?

Thanks in advance,

Zlatko