Translation

From: "Ludovic PENET" <ludovicpenet(at)europe(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Translation
Date: 2001-04-24 22:20:39
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello.

I have been reading this list for a few days. I so have been able to see you
were near a release.
I am to add the postgresql database to our generic database engine in the
"near future". It actually features Oracle, Sybase and SQL Anywhere.
Postgresql will be of great value to us as it appears to be a credible
alternative and could be delivered in our low cost systems and for clients
prefering postgres (we might recommend it in the future, but we are not yet
in the position to tell our clients what their database should be).
I read your manuals a few months ago and thought that it might be useful for
both of us that I write a french version of the manuals I am to read. If you
think this can be of value, please tell me how to do it, what is your
documentation handling procedure, etc.

Best regards,

Ludovic Pénet