OLE DB

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OLE DB
Date: 2000-11-13 16:15:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Joel Clark,

Did you have any plans on looking into the ole db provider any time soon? I
just got back from a week long advanced VB topics class and a good ole db
provider is something that windows apps is really going to need. The ODBC
is not going to cut itfor us serious Windows developers. I'll offer any
services I can, but I'm not a C programmer. I can do VB, but that may
designate to no more than Testing... but I'll test the hell out of it.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company