This is a first oficial release of WinMaster project - a windows console for PostgreSQL.
Features implemented :
- Capture the output from postmaster and display in a window.
- Write output from postmaster to log file
- Minimize to a system tray icon.
- Starting/stoping postmaster
- Shutdown mode choise
- Prerun ipc-daemon at start
- Kill ipc-daemon after stopping postmaster
- Options dialog to configure winmaster stuff
Take a look at WinMaster home, Screenshots here
pgsql-cygwin by date
|Next:||From: Jason Tishler||Date: 2003-01-17 16:17:04|
|Subject: Re: Initdb fails... Again!|
|Previous:||From: S. L.||Date: 2003-01-17 07:03:51|
|Subject: Re: Postgres 7.3 from source --with-tcl : Errors again...|