testing last sanpshot in QNX platform

From: "Maurizio" <maurizio(dot)c(at)libero(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: testing last sanpshot in QNX platform
Date: 2001-03-30 09:13:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers
hi,

Sorry if you receive this message again . I just sent it yesterday with attached the config file but probably was too large.

I come back in office after a long period out for work.
Yesterday I have downloaded  the last snapshot.

When I execute configure I have an error compiling conftest.
Seems that non found some librarys but in the previus lines (when execute the check write yes)

The last version I have checked was 7.1 b3 and all works fine.

This is only the last few lines of the config.log file.
-----
configure:6840: checking test program
configure:6849: gcc -o conftest.map      conftest.c -lz -lunix -lresolv -lPW -lgen -lBSD -lcompat -lld -ldld -llc -lIPC -lipc -lnsl -lsocket -ldl -lm -lbsd -lsfio -lunix 1>&5
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'resolv'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'PW'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'gen'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'BSD'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'compat'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'ld'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'dld'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'lc'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'IPC'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'ipc'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'nsl'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'dl'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'bsd'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'sfio'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'resolv'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'PW'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'gen'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'BSD'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'compat'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'ld'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'dld'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'lc'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'IPC'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'ipc'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'nsl'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'dl'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'bsd'
cc warning: cc: cannot find library 'sfio'
configure: failed program was:
#line 6845 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
int main() { return 0; }

-----
Has someone any suggestion ?

Thanks

Maurizio Cauci
DREAMTECH di Cauci Maurizio
Via Ronchetti, 2 - 21013 Gallarate (VA)
www.dreamtech-it.com

Next:From: Pete FormanDate: 2001-03-30 10:07:25