WHat do people think about using in production?

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: WHat do people think about using in production?
Date: 2005-07-25 20:01:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc

We still are experiencing issues with SQLASCII and 7.4 ODBC, any feedback on
the readiness of the libpq stuff?

I have not grabbed a current copy and built it since last Thursday, so not
sure if any other changes are planned I should wait for, or even if you feel
its ready or not for prime time yet.

I appreciate any feedback as I want to try the conversion again (the
conversion went ok, but once in Unicode my app was having issues on the 8.0
pre libpq driver, and at that moment the libpq driver had memory leaks which
I have verified seem to be fixed.)

Joel Fradkin