Re: Can't create DSN using SSPI authentication WinXP toWinXP

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Roger Quincy" <Roger(dot)Quincy(at)twdb(dot)state(dot)tx(dot)us>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't create DSN using SSPI authentication WinXP toWinXP
Date: 2008-04-30 14:44:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

Ahh, Ok.
In the first, since libpq.dll of psqlODBC(08.03.0100) are 8.2 bases, Therefore, SSPI is not
supported. However, psqlODBC had a peculiar SSPI module in a trial way. Then, I have the
result of only the SSL use of that. They are not many patterns though regrettable...sorry.
Probably, you are using PG Version 8.3. Then, It seems that it still has many problems.
As a possibility, using libpq.dll of 8.3 bases may have a good result. or, DEBUG of the SSPI
module of psqlODBC is required. However, much time is required....

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito