Re: Posting engineering opportunities for Greenplum

From: "Beau Gould" <beau(at)open-source-staffing(dot)com>
To: "'crowley cochetta'" <ccrowley(at)greenplum(dot)com>, <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Posting engineering opportunities for Greenplum
Date: 2006-11-06 19:54:47
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Just post it and they will come.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jobs-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-jobs-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of crowley cochetta
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 11:08 AM
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org

Greenplum develops business intelligence and data warehousing software
with PostgesSQL and we are growing our engineering team. Can you please
let me know what the protocol is for posting our jobs to the postgresql
organization?

Thank you

I appreciate your help.

Chetta