Re: Recovering an OS

From: tövis <tovises(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: "pgsql novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Recovering an OS
Date: 2005-04-20 21:29:56
Lists: pgsql-novice
You need a "live CD" - koppix or I use Debian installer CD #1 for Woody.
Boot from CD - change to root and
#mount /dev/hdxx /mnt        - where /dev/hdxx is your mandrake partition
#chroot /mnt                       - change root fs to your mandrake
partition
#lilo
CTRL+ALT+DEL             - reboot
It should do the job.