BUG

From: "Mendola Gaetano" <mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: BUG
Date: 2003-04-22 13:29:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,
I'm using pgAdmin 1.4.12 and Postgres 7.3.2

I create a function that return a SETOF:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION foo ( )
RETURNS SETOF public.foo_type AS'
DECLARE
BEGIN

RETURN ;
END;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

if I try to edit this function inside pgAdmin the redefinition
fail, pgAdmin try to recreate this function in the following way:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.foo( )
RETURNS public.foo_type AS '
DECLARE
BEGIN

RETURN ;
END;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

the SETOF is not there anymore

and correctly postgres say that the new definition change
the return type.

Gaetano