Re: Connection problem with 8 Beta 5

From: George Weaver <gweaver(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection problem with 8 Beta 5
Date: 2004-12-20 18:59:58
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thanks Tom.

I'll try the odbc group.  The combo boxes are populated from functions that
perform a standard query and don't take any parameters, so the calling code
is a very simple "Select * from queryfunc()" that returns an id column and a
display column.

The odbc group could probably advise if I should change something with
respect to the connection parameters if that is the issue.

George